A New Zealand Resident Visa For Expats And Immigrants

If you're an expat or immigrant living in New Zealand, you may be wondering what visa you need to stay in the country. Here's a breakdown of the different types of visas available to expats and immigrants in New Zealand. 

Resident visa: This is the easiest type of visa to get, and it's good for people who are already living in New Zealand. You don't need a job or any other proof of income, just a valid passport, and an application form. The New Zealand Resident Visa allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to three years.

Image Source:- Google

Working holiday visa: If you're 18 years old or older, have a valid passport, and are able to find a job that meets the requirements of the Working Holiday Scheme, you can apply for a working holiday visa. This visa allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to two years, and during that time you can work as long as you're not paid more than $5,000 per year.

Residence permit: If you're not already living in New Zealand, you may be able to get a residence permit if you meet the requirements. This permit allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to five years, and it requires 

If you are an expat or immigrant living in New Zealand and want to stay here, there are some things you should consider before applying for a resident visa. Here are some tips:

1. Make sure you have a valid passport. If you don't have a valid passport, you will need to apply for a permanent resident visa nz services in your home country. A valid passport must be valid for at least six months after the date you plan to arrive in New Zealand.

2. Check the requirements for your visa type. There are different visas available to expats and immigrants, depending on your nationality and whether you are coming as a permanent resident or visitor. Some of the more common visas include business visas, student visas, work visas, and family reunion visas. 

3. Prepare proof of financial stability. In order to live and work in New Zealand without fear of being deported, you will need to prove that you can financially support yourself while living here. This can be done by providing documentation such as payslips from past jobs, tax returns from recent years, or bank statements.