From the auto industry to the food industry to home textiles: nanoscale coatings are useful in almost any industry. Nano coating for car paint doesn't just allow skyscraper windows to clean themselves.
In this article, we will take a look at the many options offered by nano-coating fluids. To give you an idea of whether Nanotec paint sealant & glaze will meet your project needs, we will provide an example of the benefits that coatings can offer.
Image Source: Google
What is nano coating:
1. Reducing cleaning costs: sliding windows for oil and dirt as well as solar panels.
2. Protects against vandalism: Graffiti is effective against anti-urine coating.
3. Prevent short circuit: Ideal for electronic applications and electrical systems.
4. Increase safety: harmful fungi and bacteria cannot stick to surfaces.
5. Delay in damage: Continuous protection from smooth and porous surfaces such as concrete bridges and monuments.
This benefit is made possible through nanotechnology, which uses tiny nanoparticles. Therefore, unlike conventional coatings, the films do not form a coating on the substrate but become one with the substrate.
Because of this, fluids from surface penetration and dirt, oil, and mildew cannot combine. When choosing nano-coating for your project, you need to consider the purpose and material of the base: wood, glass, concrete, and metal all require different products.